myTELUS – Frequently Asked Questions
Content and tools
What is myTELUS.com?
myTELUS.com is TELUS customers' homepage. It provides useful content such as national
and local news, weather, search functions, a phonebook and stock listings, as well
as shortcuts to TELUS products and services, access to home services and mobility
accounts, help and support, and downloadable songs, ringtones and images for your
mobile devices. For an overview of content and tools offered on myTELUS.com,
click here to access our sitemap.
I am a TELUS customer. How can I use myTELUS to access my account and services?
"TELUS Home services" and "TELUS Mobility" links are displayed at the top of your
homepage. They provide direct access to your TELUS accounts.
For further information on TELUS products and services, browse through the right-hand
column on your homepage. You will find useful shortcuts to all our services and
related support: Optik
Home Phone, High speed Internet and Bundles.
How can I report inappropriate, incorrect or outdated content?
To immediately report issues with content on myTELUS.com, click below to contact
a TELUS agent. Please provide details on the nature of the issue as well as the
exact location (URL).
Content and tools
How can I narrow down my theatre search results?
- Go to www.mytelus.com/movies/ and locate
the "Find movies & theatres" box on the right side of the page.
- Your location will be detected automatically (see "Your location is ..."). Click
on "Modify" if you would like to change the location.
- If your location is not already specified in the "Theatre search" field, enter your
postal code or city and click "Go".
- Your default search will display several theatres. You can click on the "Movie options"
tab to narrow down your search by movie and date.
- You can also choose the "Location options" tab to narrow down your search by location.
Location options allow you to search for the theatres closest to you by adjusting
the range from 2 to 50 km.
- You can also select nearby cities.
How can I create shortcuts to my favorite theatres?
Select the "Add to My Theatres" link beside any theatre listed, and it will be added
to your My Theatres list under "Find movies & theatres".
How does the Stocks tool work?
New stocks tool
- Access new
- Market Watch,
- indices, movers,
- charts, filings,
- historical and more.
- By Company or
- Symbol then add to your portfolio.
- Improved charts
- OHLC, candle &
area views. Save your settings.
- Select chart view
- 1 day to 10 years.
- Add an unlimited
symbols to your
- Your selection will be stored through cookies on your Web browser. No login required.
TELUS products & services